Application and Admissions Process
To apply to the IPG Program you must:
1) meet the program's minimum requirements
2) prepare all required documents in the format described below
3) submit all required documents to the IPG office
4) pay the application fee
5) complete the online application
To enroll in the IPG Program you must have successfully:
- Completed the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) Evaluating Examination
- Met minimum requirements on an Objective English Language Proficiency Test
- A copy of the letter stating that you have successfully completed the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) Evaluating Examination.
- Scan and save file as firstname_lastname - PEBC results
- A copy of your valid Objective English Language Proficiency test score that meets the minimum requirement.
- Scan and save file as firstname_lastname-Language Proficiency
- A copy of your valid Canadian status document (e.g. Canadian passport, permanent resident card or a student visa that is valid for the entire duration of the IPG Program).
- Scan and save file firstname_lastname-Canadian Status
- A recent resume with your current contact information; including address, email, phone number, and a summary of your education and career history in PDF format.
- Scan and save resume file as firstname_lastname-Resume
Payment of application fee
Completion of online application
To complete the online application form, click here.
The IPG Office will email a confirmation receipt of your submitted application.
Your documents will be reviewed to verify that you meet the program's minimum requirements.
- If you meet all requirements, we will email an offer of admission letter to you.
- Following acceptance of the offer of admission, you will be emailed a tuition invoice.
- In order to acquire a Student Visa you will need an Offer Letter of admission from the IPG Program.
- You need to apply well in advance of the admission deadline date to allow for sufficient visa processing time.
- Note that the visa must be valid for the entire length of the IPG program.
- Please forward a copy of your valid Student Visa to the IPG Program office as soon as you receive it.
If you have any questions, call: (416) 946-5779, or toll-free: 1 (866) 969-9499, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org