Applying to the IPG Canadian Pharmacy Skills 1 (CPS 1) or Canadian Pharmacy Skills Online (CPS 1 Online) is a simple three step process.
Gathering required documentation and meeting minimum requirements.
In preparation for acceptance into the IPG program, you must gather documentation to submit along with your application form and non-refundable admission fee. These include supplying:
- A letter noting successful completion of the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) evaluating exam. For more information, please visit their website by clicking on this link: http://www.pebc.ca/. A scanned photocopy of the results letter must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please label this file with your name and PEBC. (firstname_lastname_PEBC)
- A valid English fluency test score that meets the minimum requirement. For a summary of acceptable English fluency scores on an Objective English Language Proficiency test, please visit the Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP) website by clicking on this link: http://www.ocpinfo.com/registration/training-exams/language-proficiency/language-pharmacists/. The IPG program will accept scores within the “Standard Error of Measure.” A scanned photocopy of your results letter must be emailed to us at email@example.com. Please label this file with your name and EnglishTest (firstname_lastname_EnglishTest)
- A recent resumé with your current contact information; including address, email and phone number. A Word document must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please label this file with your name and Resume. (firstname_lastname_Resume)
- A copy of your Canadian status document (e.g. Canadian passport, permanent resident card or a Student Visa valid for the entire CPS 1 and CPS 2 sessions). A scanned photocopy of your status document must be emailed to us at email@example.com. Please label this file with your name and CanadianStatus (firstname_lastname_CanadianStatus)
- To allow us to keep track of your documentation, please try to email all these documents in one email.
- If you have any questions on these documents and our requirements, you can also phone us at (416) 946-5779 or toll-free: 1 (866) 969-9499.
Completing the online application form, paying the non-refundable Application Fee via credit card and emailing in your required documentation.
- The IPG program has a rolling admissions policy. Applications are accepted and reviewed on a continual basis until all spaces are filled. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications well before the application deadline.
- The application deadline for CPS 1 or CPS 1 Online is midnight (EST).
- The application fee is $250 (plus HST) CAD. This fee is non-refundable. Payment should be made by credit card via the secure link.
- For your planning purposes, please review our Course Dates.
- Then to apply for admission to CPS 1, review the course outline and select the dates at the bottom of this outline for the sessions you want to attend.
- Or, to apply for admission to CPS 1 Online, review the course outline and select the dates at the bottom of this outline for the sessions you want to attend.
- You will be directed to our online application form.
- Once you have completed this application form, you will be directed to a secure link for paying the Application Fee by credit card payment .
- After you have submited your payment, please email your documentation as outlined in Step One to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recieving confirmation and completing payment
- Your application will be complete only after you have submitted all required documents and have paid your application fee.
- Once we have reviewed these via email, we will be able to provide you with an email and a letter of acceptance.
- Enclosed within this email will be another secure link to pay the balance of the Program Fee via credit card.
- This letter is required for your application for a Student Visa. For more information about obtaining a student visa, you may visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at www.cic.gc.ca.
- Enrolled students should open up a file with OCP and register themselves with the Ontario College of Pharmacists. For more information, please visit their website by clicking on this link: http://www.ocpinfo.com/registration/register-pharmacist/ipg/
- Offer of admission is made on a first-come first-serve basis. If space is not available in the class, we will hold your application for the next available sessions.
For more details;
If you have any additional questions on this process, please email email@example.com.