Total IPG Program Tuition: $13,650.00 (plus HST)
- Tuition per Academic Term: $6825.00 (plus HST)
- All amounts are in Canadian dollars.
- Learners must pay for each Academic Term prior to the start date of that term.
- Course tuition fees include all academic instruction, and most course materials.
- Text books are not included in these fees, although learners have access to the University's extensive digital collection of resources.
A secure online link for payment of tuition will be provided to you. For learners who are unable to pay by credit card, please contact email@example.com for other payment method options.
Learners enrolled in the IPG program may be eligible to apply for the Ontario Bridging Participant Assistance Program bursary.
The Ontario Bridging Participant Assistance Program (OBPAP), offered through the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development, provides bursaries to learners enrolled in non-OSAP approved bridging programs. Funding is expected, but not guaranteed, to be renewed on an annual basis.
The International Pharmacy Graduate program is a Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration (MCI) approved bridging program and learners in the program qualify to apply for this bursary.
Eligible learners may be awarded up to a maximum of $5000.00 to offset the costs of their education. Applying for the bursary does not guarantee receipt of a bursary award. For information regarding the eligibility criteria please visit, http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/pepg/programs/adultlearning/faqs.html.
- Application packages will be made available to learners after the program they are enrolled in has commenced.
- Bursary award decisions will be made after the program session has begun, and learners may only receive a bursary award once through the IPG Program.
- Learners are required to make the program tuition payment prior to submitting an application to for a bursary.