Tuition - Cost and Financing
NOTE: All fees subject to change. Any change will be posted on this site.
Applications are processed at a fee of $250 (plus HST). Canadian (non-refundable) via credit card payment.
- Your Application Fee is valid for two years.
- Upon approval, students who are admitted to the Canadian Pharmacy Skills 1 (CPS 1 in-class) or Canadian Pharmacy Skills 1 (CPS 1 Online) will be sent a confirmation letter in an email, which will also include a link directing them to the secure Course Payment page.
- Program Course Fees must be paid prior to the beginning of classes. Please carefully note these dates included in the confirmation admissions email.
- The Program reserves the right to alter the fees as required. Our course registration fees include all academic instruction and course materials as well as Mentorship.
- Additional expenses will include textbooks (approximately $500), accommodation and living expenses.
- Tuition costs for CPS 2 or CPS 2 Online will be paid after students have successfully completed CPS 1 in-class or CPS 1 Online Programs.
- At that time, a refundable deposit of $1000 may be requested to ensure your space is saved.
- Another email will be sent with a link directing successful students to a secure Course Payment page for CPS 2 and CPS 2 Online.
The course fees for the IN-CLASS Toronto program, and the CPS ONLINE program are:
- Canadian Pharmacy Skills 1 (CPS 1) - $6500.00 (plus HST) Canadian; paid via credit card.
Please review the admissions process, plus have your documentation ready to complete the registration process upon receipt of your Admissions confirmation email.
- Canadian Pharmacy Skills 2 (CPS 2) - $6750.00 ($6,500 program fee + $250 non-refundable application fee) Canadian plus HST; paid via credit card.
The course fees for the Blended Full-Time program will be posted on this web site in June.
For those students who can not pay by credit card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternatives.